We Need A Trophy - A Big One

hellblazer

New member
Sep 20, 2008
3,019
86
0
Ainge might have killed the Celts chances and Brady might be sucking in the playoffs, but damn do we have another contender to bring a trophy home to Boston. Props to Timmy T, Horton, Bergeron, Lucic, Chara, Seguin, and the other studs - beat those Vancouver fags and bring us a big trophy. It's about damn time.

3057046664_b3f51d70c9.jpg


tim-thomas-sidney-crosby-2009-3-15-15-31-14.14374013.jpg


lucic022809.JPG


ept_sports_nhl_experts-892692014-1297320440.jpg


zdeno_chara_picture_443.jpg


Tyler+Seguin+Boston+Bruins+v+Montreal+Canadiens+br7hDm0Yg65l.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: chatmasta


I wonder why Hockey isn't more popular in the US? I mean, it's got all the ingredients Americans love in a sport: action, violence and lots of goals. I don't get why baseball is still the #1 sport in the US.
 
I wonder why Hockey isn't more popular in the US? I mean, it's got all the ingredients Americans love in a sport: action, violence and lots of goals. I don't get why baseball is still the #1 sport in the US.

You need American history classes sire.
 
I wonder why Hockey isn't more popular in the US? I mean, it's got all the ingredients Americans love in a sport: action, violence and lots of goals. I don't get why baseball is still the #1 sport in the US.

Because baseball is like most Americans, slow and boring.
 
Gonna be a tough matchup especially with how good Vancoucer is on the PP and how godawful Boston is. Bruins will have to punch them in the mouth and get physical to neutralize their speed. Go B's!
 
Bruins dominate in their own building, Luongo is a bitch. If the B's bring their balls to Vancouver, I predict a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Boston.

Bring that trophy home, bitch!