Were Dinosaur Bones Put In The Earth To Test Our Faith In God?


"The fact is that dinosaurs were created no more than one day before mankind, not many millions of years earlier—and we have evidence to support that statement."


1353198734481.gif



JesusRidingDinosaur.jpg
 


I knew I should have read the whole link before placing it. I just pulled it from Google, probably a BST vendor wrote it.

I saw some references and figured it was enough to show that Dinosaurs will not shake anyone's faith.

I am not supporting all the linked views, as many Christians are, well...... Just saying that no Christian should have a problem with Dinosaurs, whether they claim they were made under a mature earth scenario in one day, one day is millions of years, or whatever their take on Creation. If a Christian accepts the first verses of the Bible, they will have no problem accepting Dinosaurs.

Though I would like to see a non-religious source for the definition of Strongs 8577 "tanniyn" (the religious sources include "dinosaur" within the definition) . Google is filled with religious sources, at least the first page results, too lazy to make a project of it.
 
Here let Kent Hovind teach you heathens

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY]Creation Seminar 1 - Kent Hovind - Age of the Earth (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

Hes in jail for tax fraud, don't laugh.
 
There were two gay guys who lived across the street from me (yeah I was in heaven), and about once a week, two or sometimes three Jehovah's Witnesses would pull up and go to straight to the gay guys home. They'd hang out at the front door preaching the word for about 5-10 minutes and then they'd stand in the gay guy's driveway for another 20 presumably discussing the filth of homoseguality etc.etc. They never walked around to any other homes in the area, they only went to the gay guys home and this occurred about once a week for months.

The men have since moved, but I found it odd that the Jehovah's Witnesses were targeting specific people and trying to convert them, or at minimum, show them the error of their lifestyles? Did they have the gay men on some kind of blacklist that gets passed around the Jehovah's Witnesses congregation and everyone has to take a turn trying to make them stop being homosexual? Sorry, that's about the extent of my religious interaction, so that's all I have to contribute to this thread.

inb4coolstarrybra.jpg
 
There were two gay guys who lived across the street from me (yeah I was in heaven), and about once a week, two or sometimes three Jehovah's Witnesses would pull up and go to straight to the gay guys home. They'd hang out at the front door preaching the word for about 5-10 minutes and then they'd stand in the gay guy's driveway for another 20 presumably discussing the filth of homoseguality etc.etc. They never walked around to any other homes in the area, they only went to the gay guys home and this occurred about once a week for months.

The men have since moved, but I found it odd that the Jehovah's Witnesses were targeting specific people and trying to convert them, or at minimum, show them the error of their lifestyles? Did they have the gay men on some kind of blacklist that gets passed around the Jehovah's Witnesses congregation and everyone has to take a turn trying to make them stop being homosexual? Sorry, that's about the extent of my religious interaction, so that's all I have to contribute to this thread.

inb4coolstarrybra.jpg

JW's do track visits and have a complete evangelism plan for every neighborhood they visit.
 
Christians were put here to test my faith. In people.

I'm surprised no one has tried to have sex with jebus, people try to have sex with everything.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA]Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around - YouTube[/ame]