what about clickbank

There is money to be made from clickbank for sure, that being said I pray to God I never have to go back and sell those products again.

Back when I first started internet marketing and was trying to get money to start PPC I sold some Clickbank stuff, threw up a squidoo lens landing page and then wrote articles for target keywords. I was pretty happy with clickbank even though I do CPA now and find it 1000x better. As far as finding a good product to sell try to think a little out of the box, low gravity or w/e doesn't mean shit some of my best converting products were ones that almost nobody else were doing because I had very little competition.

When looking for something to sell search through offers that have a payout you like and sound like something you are interested in, you'll want a landing page so you might as well be learning about something you enjoy.

R.ecommended.com - unbiased digital product reviews
That site is awesome, if you are planning to sell a product you can read a review about it there and they tell you the the return rate of the product, getting slapped with returns blows so it is always nice to know the return % going in.


CBENGINE - ClickBank Marketplace, Preferred by ClickBank Affiliates
This site has some good info on products as well, graphs showing price changes and gravity so you can see if it's starting to become the hot new thing or starting to die.


Whew, started to feel like I was on Warriorforum or DP there for a second.
 


Clickbank is good if you promote specific items in other languages.

Some items/niches in other languages are better then others, but if you want to make money test out other language products.
 
1501-sports-nfl-chasing-kfc.gif