What Android Phone should I get on AT&T?

Scheme

Banned
Nov 18, 2006
968
16
0
Dallas, Texas
I am finally getting rid of of my i-phone and looking for a good at&t android phone. Any ideas? My main issues I am want to make sure I get in this phone is:

-Battery Life
-Usability
-Design

Brand doesn't matter as long as it works.
 


HTC Inspire 4G is working well for me. I flashed the Gingerbeast ROM and I'm getting over 24 hours of moderate usage without recharging. There's also a very acting modding community over at xda-developers. I think Radioshack is still running a $29 promo for the phone if you're due for an upgrade on AT&T.

Also, most people don't seem to care but a huge selling point for me is the LED notification light at the top. A lot of times I don't hear/feel my phone when I get a message and Android phones don't activate the screen when notifications come in, so having a blinking light that keeps flashing afterwards helps me to avoid missing many messages.
 
Also, just remembered reading the other day that the Samsung Galaxy S II is supposed to come out on US carriers sometime in August. Supposedly the best Android phone ever. Might want to read up about that, as well.
 
you misspelled iphone. still the best phone on the market

I just got rid of my iPhone for an Android device, way better than an iPhone IMHO. Just as good or even better UI, better browser, no more fucking iTunes to put music on my phone! Seriously Apple can eat a dick.
 
Try personally using both and see WHAT YOU like better. some of cnet reviews are based on the most ridiculous stuff. the Evo won by .1 because of call quality. Its either good or bad no need to give it a rating. i'd say get the new iPhone coming out or if you wanna get real techy the Motorola atrix 4g. oh and if you can learn how to tweak the iPhone you might like it just as much or more than a droid. the HTC inspire is pretty good too.
 
Just burned an upgrade and got my kid a Motorola Atrix tonight for his graduation prez- killer fuckin phone, I'm gettin one when I can do another line upgrade in Nov and shitcan MY fuckin Appleshit ITrash.

My wife still loves hers for now, but I'm betting once she sees his in action for a while that will change bigtime.
 
am i the only one that can't stand the clunky feel of the touchscreen on android phones?

Iphone touchscreen is smooth