What do you listen to?



Post-rock like This Will Destroy You, mostly. Occasionally dark ambient electronica noise like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnoQMwya5_0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
I use Pandora most of the time since they play a nice variety in each genre.

Most of the time it's either 10 Years After for some serious rock/blues guitar or Charlie Hunter for some smooth jazz.

I've also got Comcast radio stations in most genres that I pipe through the surround sound system.

Music is usually based on one's mood at any given time.... Slipnot time:music06:
 
Listened to a full night of dance music on the Kiss radio station tonight and still managed to get plenty of work done. Heard this for the first time earlier, what an amazing track...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPh65S3-wcU&"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPh65S3-wcU&[/ame]
 
I heard this wicked Bob Marley type song yesterday - African soccer fever. anyone checked it out?
 
I like Mexican banda music. I'm not Mexican but I've lived here in Mazatlan Sinaloa for almost four years now. It traces its origins back to Bavarian folk music that German immigrants brought here. Check out Banda El Recodo or Original Banda de Limon. I also like the older classics like the Ronnets and Black Oak Arkansas. Musical acts that people like Amy Winehouse and David Lee Roth ripped off to create their own acts. My all time fav rap group is New Breed of Hustlas. It's real gangster rap by real gangsters.