What has Obama accomplished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must state that I am not a huge Bush fan but he has achieved:



2) Created PEPFAR the largest international effort in history to fight a single disease (AIDS).

---- <----This point is absolutely true. More than Clinton in fact.

I could go on but I have some projects to tend to. You see hating Bush is a college/european fad. He has done as good or better than any president in modern times. I can't support him because he is too liberal for my taste but he isn't the son of satan as alot of kids and Eurofags would suggest.

.....he isn't the son of satan as alot of kids and Eurofags would suggest.
-This statement is really low class. Absolutely NOT needed after the good points you just wrote here....

</back to work> q.e.d.
 


According to the Wikipedia source sited by Johu above, Obama has only “sponsored” 131 Bills in his entire time in the Senate. The article goes on to state that of those 131 Bills, he only “contributed very substantially as cosponsor” to two (2) Bills. It is also interesting to note, that of the 131 Bills he sponsored, only five (5) have been “approved by the Senate”. These include such controversial Bills as:

Congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship
Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day
Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'
Celebrating the life of Bishop Gilbert Earl Patterson of Tennessee
Designating July 12, 2007, as `National Summer Learning Day'.

Now, that is certainly a list of accomplishments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.