What is the best ergonomic keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.


I've had this one for over a year and it's pretty good:

keyboard.jpg


Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000.

Msft's ergo mouse is even better than the keyboard though, so I highly recommend the " MSFT Natural Wireless Mouse 6000".
 
I don't know about keyboards, but I've tried quite a few ergonomic mouses, I finally settled with the Evoluent 3 wireless mouse and never had an irritated wrist since.

The only downside is that it's slightly less accurate then a regular mouse because of the way you move it. But I have 2 mouses plugged in, so if I need pin point accuracy I just switch to my regular mouse for a second (only scenario this happens in for me is Photoshop).

vm3w-sm.jpg
 
That Kinesis board looks insane. Looks like the keys are too far down and it would be very uncomfortable, idk though, just a thought.

I use the Logitech G15 keyboard and G7 mouse. I really like Logitech products.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.