What OS do YOU use?

Leopard / Snow Leopard
Windows 7


Which one is better? It's all personal opinion...I personally prefer Leopard but Windows 7 is very nice...
 


OS

Does it do everything xp does and does it bog down resources like windows shitsta

I use 'em all. They all got their strengths. Try Windows 7 before you give up on Windows. It's worlds better than Vista, and actually worth upgrading to from XP.

Before you buy a mac download a VMWare image of OSX from thepiratebay or whatever so you can get a taste of it.



Fucker. You took advantage of my 2-distro-a-day habit. :crying: I don't know what I thought Affiliate Linux would be, maybe an extra calculator or a Hang In There kitty poster or something, not SPINNING TRANNY DICK.
 
windows 7 is everything vista wasn't, and just as secure as xp.

I use osx on my thinkpad. home server ubuntu, desktop win7, htpc windows 7 (might try osx)