Currently checked into the Holiday Inn off North Cumberland Avenue, course checkout time is noon, and the Amtrak don't take off til 5:20pm.
If you like pizza, you HAVE to get one from Lou Manalti's. Probably the best pizza I've ever had. You could easily spend 5 hours eating it, but you'd probably go broke and have a heart attack from doing so.
If you like pizza, you HAVE to get one from Lou Manalti's. Probably the best pizza I've ever had. You could easily spend 5 hours eating it, but you'd probably go broke and have a heart attack from doing so.
+1 Gino's East is shit in comparison. Large deep dish sausage FTMFW!
Also Portillo's hot dogs are the best in the world.
Don't forget to play "spot the skinny chick" it's a real challenge![]()
are you on crack? Portillo's has a good italian beef (not the best), but their hot dog is by far not #1 in the city, and Gino's East is way better than Lou Malnati's.
Best Italian Beef in Chicago: Al's #1, at 1079 W. Taylor st.
Best Hot Dog is up in the air really, but Portillo's is not the best. Superdawg or Five Faces are good; in the suburbs (buffalo grove), Uncle Freddy's Red Hots was always my favorite.
Don't forget a Maxwell St. Polish Sausage
I never liked Gino's East, my gf is a HUGE nut for Giordann's, but nothing compares to Lou's.
I don't like superdawg, can't remember if I've tried uncle freddy's. I used to ride down to Portillo's in Elmhurst at least once a week for the cheese fries and either ribs, dogs or beef. mmmmm ribs *drool*
are you on crack? Portillo's has a good italian beef (not the best), but their hot dog is by far not #1 in the city, and Gino's East is way better than Lou Malnati's.
Best Italian Beef in Chicago: Al's #1, at 1079 W. Taylor st.
Best Hot Dog is up in the air really, but Portillo's is not the best. Superdawg or Five Faces are good; in the suburbs (buffalo grove), Uncle Freddy's Red Hots was always my favorite.
Don't forget a Maxwell St. Polish Sausage