What was your biggest hurdle before success in affiliate marketing?

CaviB

Google Hammered 24/7
Jul 11, 2009
520
3
0
Canada
I'm curious as to your biggest obstacles before you started having some real success. The one that has held me back has been self doubt, and not following through.
 


what.jpg
 
Making Money.

Amazingly once I started making money I found success.

Also spending too much times on forums. Your life can flash before your eyes doing that shit.
 
Thanks for the posts guys , as for affluent take your fist , put it up to your mouth and ram it down your throat asshole!

affluent: my biggest hurdle was reading faggot posts by trashes like you.
 
doing seo. I dont have the patience for that

So you gave up on it? If so that's not really a hurdle if you just said "fuck it."

Personally mine was absorbing the fact that it was possible to make substantial income online and get deep enough in the "game" to feel secure doing it. I'm still working on getting to my goals, which seem to keep getting further away the more I grow my business (a good thing), so I'm sure I have way more hurdles ahead of me.