What would you pay for Youtube.com/Beaner?

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
Just curious. My friend is thinking of selling it and I mentioned that I happen to know a few latin americans who may be interested. He also owns monetizer@hotmail.com and dork@hotmail.com lol he's weird. He has a lot of these.
 


Dear Sir,
please report back to the Trollization Camp and return only when you have improved your mastery of this fine art. While I appreciate the level of baitization in other threads, this particular one is substantially under performing and needs further refinement. I hope to find your fine contributions on a more artisan level in teh near future.
 
I'm being serious you fuuuukkin tool. And no i aint selling jack, I'm just wondering what you'd pay for it.
 
hey guys i got garbage[@]thedumpster.com

anyone interested?
 
You might have better luck selling them on teen forums or mmorpg cheating forums. Don't expect much for them though... 14 year old boys that buy that type of stuff rarely have a paypal filled with cash.
 
I'm sure there is a market for some youtube usernames but I wouldn't imagine it to be very big. If you looked at the top end - let's say /user/creditcards, what would someone realistically pay for that? What would someone pay for twitter.com/creditcards? That username looks like it might be owned by AMEX.

Difficult to find the right buyer so personally I wouldn't bother at all.