I know where to get a DoFollow link from one of THE most authoritative sites out there. It's PR8 and crazy Alexa. Not every site/blog will qualify to get on there, but most could. It's just a matter of knowing about it (and a matter of presenting yourself well). I've thought about offering a service to do this for a limited number of people, but I have no idea what to charge. I wouldn't be alot of writing (well, depending). Each person would answer a few questions about their site and about their self. I'll edit anf fix-up as needed, keeping it accurate.
Secondly, I can likely get internet/seo/social media/blogging related sited on a PR6 DoFollow blog. They don't accept any and every post. I would write one for this.
Secondly, I can likely get internet/seo/social media/blogging related sited on a PR6 DoFollow blog. They don't accept any and every post. I would write one for this.