What's your favorite PC Hardware website?

HairyHun

Masturbating Bandit
Oct 11, 2007
576
2
0
What do you read for reviews, news and stuff?

I like anandtech and macbidouille for macs (it's french tho)

HH
 


Tom's hardware for reviews.

If you're into overclocking or otherwise exotic setups, check the boards at PC Abusers.

Good places to buy things are newegg and zipzoomfly(previously googlegear)
 
I like TigerDirect, personally. Some have said they sell crap, but I have had good experience buying my last two laptops and other supplies from there.

Geeks also has some good stuff if you happen to catch their stock once they get it in. I got my last 24" monitor from there and it's awesome.
 
At NewEgg, 9 times out of 10, I'll get my order the very next day when paying standard low shipping rates.

You may save a buck or two here and there but it's hard to beat NewEgg for consistently good prices and selection.
 
Only problem I have with newegg is that I'm in TN, and one of their warehouses is in Memphis so while I can get things usually next day, they charge me TN sales tax.

I'll still buy from them though, especially if the price + tax (plus free or low cost shipping)is less than price + next day air from somewhere else.
 
When I'm shopping for computer parts I usually buy from Newegg, Tigerdirect, or Amazon. If I'm researching I use a bunch of different sites, or basically anyone that has reviews on what I'm looking for. TomsHardware is pretty good but they seem to have a bias toward Ati.

On a different topic I bought a GTX 275 late last year from Newegg and the video drivers kept crashing (screen would go black while playing games) so I'm doing the RMA process right now :[