Where can I get a good fake ID?

Just get an Isic card - theNewISIC.org - home . They will put any age you want on it.

I had one when I was under 21 and they accepted it almost everywhere - the only place which refused to accept it was the Venetian in Vegas .
 


Let me google that for you

Canadian places will sell American IDs, other countries will sell Canadian ones meant for Americans to use. There's a loophole here where if it doesn't look like the real thing it's not fake id, so the sellers get away with it. Or if they use a fictitious entity. Walking north from Yonge and Dundas I spotted at least five stores that print em without looking too hard.

Though even with one of these, trying to use it to get into a bar can still get you in shit.

And then there's the time where my buddy accidentally pulled out his fake when they checked everyone on the bus at the border..

Edit: Wait, playboy mansion? Serious? Yeah, good luck, I don't think they'll fall for this shit.
 
I remember back before ShadowCrew got busted you could get some top notch IDs from the peeps there. I imagine some of the same people might still be found on some of the carder forums.
 
nipass.jpg