B brunox12 Banned Oct 29, 2008 8 0 0 Oct 29, 2008 #1 Hi. I would like to know that in which room can I share something with you? That's on my signature also but I would like to talk about this. Where am I able to do this? In which room please? thanks
Hi. I would like to know that in which room can I share something with you? That's on my signature also but I would like to talk about this. Where am I able to do this? In which room please? thanks
M maks67 New member Feb 6, 2008 113 0 0 Chicago, IL Oct 29, 2008 #4 I think what he means to imply is that nobody wants to hear about the cash gifting system you're peddling in your sig.
I think what he means to imply is that nobody wants to hear about the cash gifting system you're peddling in your sig.
alexb Señor Member Dec 6, 2007 1,510 21 0 Indiana Oct 29, 2008 #6 Actually I'm pretty sure he means "Fuck off and die in a fire."
W wickedDUDE New member Jun 25, 2006 1,054 12 0 Oct 29, 2008 #7 brunox12 said: oh dear what? Click to expand... ppl dont respond well here to self promo threads
ChrisS Well-known member Jul 10, 2006 3,290 106 63 Oct 29, 2008 #10 brunox12 said: Hi. I would like to know that in which room can I share something with you? Click to expand... Let's go into that dark room over there.
brunox12 said: Hi. I would like to know that in which room can I share something with you? Click to expand... Let's go into that dark room over there.