Which name is better for a lead gen company?

HurrDurrLeads.com is probably your best option. A tip for branding, never put something in your company name that is a negative in the industry because it just makes people think of that. Just go with a legitimate name that is somewhat basic. It would be like if you owned a skydiving company and called it NoDieSkydiving. It would remind your potential customers of all the risk involved.
 


TakingNoRisksLeadsNotOnlyToBoredomButFailureAsWell-ThisIsACaptainObviousStatementButIFeelYou NeedToGraspTheseBasicConcepts-ToCompeteWithGreenGrassTallLLC.info
 
A name and image they will remember!!

narwhalbusinessbuilding.com

Break free from the pack!!

narwhaldm0509_800x533.jpg


Be a leader in your industry with our services.

narwhal2.jpg


Free tee shirt with each new account setup.

narly_tshirt-p2353714140340405853px.jpg


Use our services to avoid this:

narhval.jpg


Lulz

P.S. If you must choose between the two, noriskmedia.com is the one to go with.
 
NR LEADS for the FAIL! That was already a company that resold leads and ripped a bunch of people off. I worked there..... and I will burn for it.
 
Guys, I think the OP is serious in this thread. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to work with a company that has "No Risk" in their name? That just screams that you will get quality!!