I'm curious. Which would you prefer when buying links on a blog network? Articles from article builder (only 75% unique, but fairly readable) or heavily spun articles (written from scratch for each order, but not very readable; however 100% unique)
It'd be really appreciated if you could answer it here: (no email address or anything required)
https://moocowsmoo.wufoo.com/forms/survey/
I'll hand out a pr3 blogroll to 10 randomly selected people who answer, and I'll be publicly sharing the results
P.S. Don't take this as advertising. While I will be launching a blog network in a week or two, I'll be buying a BST thread for it. I was just curious as to what people want.
It'd be really appreciated if you could answer it here: (no email address or anything required)
https://moocowsmoo.wufoo.com/forms/survey/
I'll hand out a pr3 blogroll to 10 randomly selected people who answer, and I'll be publicly sharing the results
P.S. Don't take this as advertising. While I will be launching a blog network in a week or two, I'll be buying a BST thread for it. I was just curious as to what people want.