Who's Favorite Guitarist(s)?

Stevie Ray Vaughan is the shit!

Just Watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U]YouTube - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood (Long version!)[/ame]
 


I always thought Prince sucked balls, but when I saw this solo too I was blown away:

YouTube - Greatest Guitar Solo Ever

Prince has always been a monster of a musician regardless of the instrument.

Keith Richards is probably at the top of my list but he usually works best with somebody else like Mick Taylor.

And as a Texan how can I not mention SRV? I actually got to see him in concert when I was a kid, my dad has been playing guitar for 40+ years, unfortunately I was a dumb ass little kid that didn't have a an appreciation for music at the time.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UJkl6eaGQ]YouTube - Nigel Tufnel amazing guitar shred solo[/ame]
 
Vernon Reid

These guys were fuckin awesome back in the day
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjKWq9Gges]YouTube - Living Colour performing "Cult Of Personality" on Arsenio[/ame]