Who's FUCKIN RAGING this 4th of July Weekend?

efeezy

Well-known member
Oct 5, 2007
5,249
136
63
51
I for one....am not. But if you got kick ass plans...let's hear what you've got goin' on, so I can live vicariously through you all.
 


1.Hoppin' on a boat and heading out to a sandbar in the middle of the ocean just off of Oahu.
2.Getting drunk with lots of chicks in bikinis.
3.???
4.Profit
 
Going out on a boat with so much beer it may sink. Then enjoying some fireworks before heading to the beach for about 2 weeks.

I'll still be working though! $$$$$$$$
 
  • Like
Reactions: cryptix
Working through the weekend launching some new sites and ninja optimizing like a true red-blooded American. I might grab a 6 pack of Sam Adams on Sunday night, though.
 
Already had my Canada day fun last night and this morning.

...Am touching down at 11am in NYC on the fourth so will probably tour around a bit and see what's going on in the afternoon and then hit some clubs with friends at night. Should be a really good time.
 
Got a 5 cu. ft. freezer full of Iowa beef and pork, 2 grills, and fridge full of Colorado beer.

25 friends descending on the backyard for cornhole and bocce.

Probably take the motorcycle out for a ride before they get here as well.

Hooray Independence!
 
Going to our bay house in Kemah if this fucking rain ever stops!,,,, will Rage Agaist The Machine once I get there. Boats and fireworks ohh boi...