Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Dec 7, 2009 #22 appdev said: TylerL: minus rep to you too! Take that as a premature xmas gift! Right back at you. Click to expand... Your neg rep isn't worth shit kid.
appdev said: TylerL: minus rep to you too! Take that as a premature xmas gift! Right back at you. Click to expand... Your neg rep isn't worth shit kid.
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Dec 7, 2009 #23 Some people have prada bags and bling, I got the the 10 K gmail accounts, yo. Fat stacks.
LotsOfZeros ^^^ Bi-Winning ^^^ Feb 9, 2008 4,648 118 0 www.makemoniesonline.com Dec 7, 2009 #24 turbolapp said: Some people have prada bags and bling, I got the the 10 K gmail accounts, yo. Fat stacks. Click to expand... This. if ($superduperaffiliate == 'Turbo') { echo "Baller!"; } else { echo "GTFO Noob!"; }
turbolapp said: Some people have prada bags and bling, I got the the 10 K gmail accounts, yo. Fat stacks. Click to expand... This. if ($superduperaffiliate == 'Turbo') { echo "Baller!"; } else { echo "GTFO Noob!"; }
BlueYonder Flaming panties Aug 13, 2008 2,660 49 0 New York Metro Dec 7, 2009 #25 yo mama so ugly her mama would rub her down with pork fat so the dog would play with her. yo! I don't know why I posted this. I just love yo mama jokes.
yo mama so ugly her mama would rub her down with pork fat so the dog would play with her. yo! I don't know why I posted this. I just love yo mama jokes.
ddosing Banned Sep 9, 2009 133 2 0 mom's basement Dec 7, 2009 #26 thread saved Reactions: Faint and guerilla
dabreadman About Boats n' Hoes Dec 2, 2009 399 3 0 San Juan, PR Dec 7, 2009 #27 its like they are here with me... HD ftw!
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Dec 7, 2009 #29 To set up autorepsonders that say "Hmm, how interesting". That way they can email them with what they've done that day, get a canned interested response, and feel like they have 10K friends. Win.
To set up autorepsonders that say "Hmm, how interesting". That way they can email them with what they've done that day, get a canned interested response, and feel like they have 10K friends. Win.
M MyBootyRocks Banned Dec 7, 2009 31 0 0 Dec 7, 2009 #30 No clue.. Though I would do it to spam my ex boyfriend would be hell lotta fun
kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Dec 7, 2009 #31 ddosing said: thread saved Click to expand... Hi, my name is kingofsp, and I approve this message.