[Wickedfire Exclusive]How To Get Free .coms

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
I posted this a while back in pdf form, hardly anyone took it seriously except 1 or 2 newbies so I went ahead and registered a domain:
www.d3gold-guide.com

with bs infomation:

d3gold-guide.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

last month on the 24th. as you can see it's still there. actually it'll last for 1 year exactly. So yes, this method works and it's fucking easy. 100% *FREE* .coms. If you need any other extension you're shit out of luck. You won't get into trouble ever, and it's not blackhat really. It's also been around for years so it's not going belly up anytime soon. This is how you do it.

Needed:

1 US ip
1 gift card that you can edit owner details with (or regular credit card). these are very easily attainable from the local food store (harris teeter or kroger) or online. that's up to you.

1. Go to Get Online

2. Create a google account. The account name must match the gift card name.

3. Pick a domain

4. Register it. When asked for a credit card put the info in.

5. You're done.

The only caveat is that you need a REAL address. Just look up local 7-11s in whatever city your card is located in.

That's it. Free .com. You can't transfer it to a different registrar, but you can change the nameservers and host it anywhere you'd like. I have other tips and tricks to basically get servers and whatever you need to run an online business that would cost thousands for $0. As my posts get up I'll drop some knowledge. Hope that helped.
 


Free is always good baby. Even if I was rich like a trick, free is always good ;).
 
You spend more hours per day jacking off to my avatar than it would take to register a free domain.