Wickedfire's Craziest Members

0qBw5.jpg
 


^- Girl on the left looks like Kristin Stewart with that face she's making.
 
She's trying not to poop.

OK man I see this "poop" word all over the internet. Maybe because I'm not a native speaker I don't really get it but to me "poop" sounds like a child word for shit. Why do adults use it? Are they afraid of offending someone? Is it a more appropriate word for shit? It's just so strange, there's so much swearing on the internet, no problem, but when it comes to shit it's "poop"
 
OK man I see this "poop" word all over the internet. Maybe because I'm not a native speaker I don't really get it but to me "poop" sounds like a child word for shit. Why do adults use it? Are they afraid of offending someone? Is it a more appropriate word for shit? It's just so strange, there's so much swearing on the internet, no problem, but when it comes to shit it's "poop"

because its funny and, appropriately, it kinda sounds like "pewep."