2 Things:
Looking for someone to find and post comments on blogs in my niche. Not a small niche either. I don't care what the anchor is as long as your can get it on the page.
Also, I'm lazy and want someone to just FIND me domains in one of my niches that I can buy that have either some age and/or PR. I'll pay $10 for each domain that you just find that I end up purchasing. No fake shit and obviously no stupid high prices. I have to actually end up buying it.
PM me.
Looking for someone to find and post comments on blogs in my niche. Not a small niche either. I don't care what the anchor is as long as your can get it on the page.
Also, I'm lazy and want someone to just FIND me domains in one of my niches that I can buy that have either some age and/or PR. I'll pay $10 for each domain that you just find that I end up purchasing. No fake shit and obviously no stupid high prices. I have to actually end up buying it.
PM me.