Wisdom teeth growing hurts like a $B$I$T$C$H$

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
Dear Body,

Just because I lost a few teeth getting facefucked that one time doesn't mean i need any more.

Love,

Poopy
 


I had two pulled out last month and I'm having two more pulled in 4 days. They do it with only local anaesthesia here and it took them about 1 hour to get them out it was gross as fuk listening to all the cracking and drilling sounds while having buckets of blood pouring in my throat.
 
HOwN4.jpg
 
I had two pulled out last month and I'm having two more pulled in 4 days. They do it with only local anaesthesia here and it took them about 1 hour to get them out it was gross as fuk listening to all the cracking and drilling sounds while having buckets of blood pouring in my throat.

Being aware that you are getting cut open is the most craziest thing.

I had my top two removed with local only.

I was knocked out cold for the bottom two (good thing cuz the doc told me it was a pain in the ass and he had to use all his weight).
 
Don't be a pussy. Get the nitrous and enjoy it.

I've had 3 out of 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Awake for all of them. Left side had to have bone removed to get them out.

Got nitrous for all. Loved it.
 
it's an easy process to get the tops taken out. I walked into to dentist for xrays on em and he was like, ehh i got time, i'll do em now.

15 minutes later i was walking home without my top ones.
 
Don't be a pussy. Get the nitrous and enjoy it.

I've had 3 out of 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Awake for all of them. Left side had to have bone removed to get them out.

Got nitrous for all. Loved it.

Fuck now I am never getting my wisdom out.
 
Pro tip: If they let you sniff the LOL gas, you should try your best not to actually LOL when they have the pliers in your mouth.