I for one support these women's rights to go topless. All women should go topless all the time, actually while talking about rights why not just let them run around completely nude!
I for one support these women's rights to go topless. All women should go topless all the time, actually while talking about rights why not just let them run around completely nude!
Hahaha Raël (for those of you that don't know this guy) founded a cult that is all about free open sex. In his mansion back in France he bangs girls freely and the government can't do shit about it. It's his religion and he's the leader. I saw a documentary about his cult on French TV and I couldn't believe my eyes. Hot chicks practically begging for his cock every night because he's "Rael".
He's a nuttbag, but he's the smartest guy I know.
He founded Clitoraid in Africa lol (good move to get even more attention from the ladies... what a shark)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRJqjb5iAA"]Rael Talks about Clitoraid - YouTube[/ame]