IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Feb 27, 2012 #1 Waitress Doesn't Get Enough Of A Tip, Complains To Media
Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Feb 27, 2012 #4 I didn't watch it. Couldn't make it past the first 5 seconds of the Febreze commercial. But, I'll take your word for it. I'm incensed too.
I didn't watch it. Couldn't make it past the first 5 seconds of the Febreze commercial. But, I'll take your word for it. I'm incensed too.
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Feb 27, 2012 #5 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38=embed[/ame]
lordothelog New member May 18, 2011 61 0 0 New Zealand Feb 27, 2012 #6 Tipping doesn't exist where I live, cry me fucking river that banker is hilarious!
aproxaday New member Apr 20, 2011 412 2 0 Scottsdale, AZ Feb 27, 2012 #7 she probably did a shitty job...