Worst Network for Constantly Emailing You Their Offers



Neverblue

they dont even get read.

You don't enjoy getting Zoosk, Myfuncards, and Zwinky as the top suggested offers each and every week for the past 2 years?

Ugliest offers email has to go to Maxbounty though. At least throw a picture or two in there or give the reader a description of the offer instead of the 1 line bullshit.
 
I'll just say this, a lot of networks could learn from C2M....


And yeah, - get the "can you get these links up today" or "let's get some traffic to these offers eh?"
 
You don't enjoy getting Zoosk, Myfuncards, and Zwinky as the top suggested offers each and every week for the past 2 years?

Ugliest offers email has to go to Maxbounty though. At least throw a picture or two in there or give the reader a description of the offer instead of the 1 line bullshit.

hahahahaha so true. its actually kind of bugging me lately though because my spam filters keep marking it as spam, so I'll miss important emails from their team, as they have so many different contacts there
 
adjump for sure, they mail me each and everyDAY of the week. I didnt even join them, i joined another network (long time ago) that they acquired and somehow i got setup on their list as an affiliate...
 
I'll just say this, a lot of networks could learn from C2M....


And yeah, - get the "can you get these links up today" or "let's get some traffic to these offers eh?"
 
W4 is even worse than MaxBounty.

Love Eagle's emails though. His are some of the only ones I actually read all the way through. Most of the other ones get deleted, although I do look at the top offers for C2M and COPEAC.
 
I'll admit we send more e-mails out to affiliates than other networks. But the reason we do it is because overall it works. Affiliates get the e-mails, check out the offers that are in the e-mails and some run the offers. I know it can be annoying to some of you, but for every person that's annoyed, there are many more that aren't.

If you want to stop getting e-mails from us, just let your AM know. Or just PM/email me and you'll stop getting them.

Yeah, I know the formatting of them sucks. In particular the single offer pushes that AM's send out. It's something I admit we need to work on.
 
Market Leverage is the most annoying. I got on their list somehow without ever even working with them, and they send a daily offer mail. Annoying as crap.

P.S. I second that Neverblue's emails are worthless, the same 3 offers since eternity lol.