Z zombiezoo New member Dec 14, 2008 184 2 0 California Nov 3, 2010 #41 EricVonDoobie said: Oh and also this is like a pedo's dream, geesh. Click to expand... OMG.
juntao65 WF Platinum Member Feb 16, 2009 1,126 13 38 Vancouver Nov 3, 2010 #42 i just came up with an awesome farticle idea. thanks op
Jon Administrator Staff member Jun 21, 2006 9,837 108 63 118 New York City Nov 3, 2010 #44 ChrisS said: Crazy shit! At the end of the article it mentions other people like her. I'd never heard of anything like that before. Click to expand... I can't even imagine what disgusting keywords you're searching to get a hold of these "other people like her", that live as close to you as possible! No Chris... there is no dating site for them either... yet.
ChrisS said: Crazy shit! At the end of the article it mentions other people like her. I'd never heard of anything like that before. Click to expand... I can't even imagine what disgusting keywords you're searching to get a hold of these "other people like her", that live as close to you as possible! No Chris... there is no dating site for them either... yet.
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Nov 3, 2010 #45 If there was any proof needed that AM corrodes your soul like mercury through the wings of a 747, this thread is it, folks.
If there was any proof needed that AM corrodes your soul like mercury through the wings of a 747, this thread is it, folks.
G gman5672 New member Jul 29, 2010 32 2 0 Nov 4, 2010 #46 Her secret will be the new acai berry. "18 year old discovers secret to longer life..." I feel sorry for her parents. Being stuck with a toddler for a couple of years isn't always fun, but for the rest of their life?
Her secret will be the new acai berry. "18 year old discovers secret to longer life..." I feel sorry for her parents. Being stuck with a toddler for a couple of years isn't always fun, but for the rest of their life?