R RobinX New member Apr 5, 2009 754 16 0 Sep 9, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnIJ-ljctk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
R RockDiesel New member Nov 29, 2007 1,419 16 0 Sep 9, 2010 #2 lol, "your dick will need blistex when my vag is done with it"
negro2k I thought U was black man Nov 19, 2009 614 11 0 South Central Sep 9, 2010 #3 x box is gay wii is better i think
makethatgreen The Freeway Killer Mar 1, 2009 1,607 18 0 bewbs Sep 9, 2010 #4 "Damn those bitches are hawt....But they really should get back to the kitchen."
makethatgreen The Freeway Killer Mar 1, 2009 1,607 18 0 bewbs Sep 9, 2010 #5 negro2k said: x box is gay wii is better i think Click to expand...
O onkelmicha Certified Hard Worker Dec 2, 2009 2,293 40 48 Sep 9, 2010 #6 negro2k said: x box is gay wii is better i think Click to expand... I totally agree Wii is for men who like manly stuff...
negro2k said: x box is gay wii is better i think Click to expand... I totally agree Wii is for men who like manly stuff...