colorfast New member Mar 2, 2009 481 4 0 Oct 1, 2009 #1 Post them! Add me: Touuch My Poner (2 c's because I have had to change my name over 10 times due to complaints?) Put WF in the message if you are adding people so we know. I'm down to poop on you in Halo 3, Halo 2, COD 4, and Team Fortress 2
Post them! Add me: Touuch My Poner (2 c's because I have had to change my name over 10 times due to complaints?) Put WF in the message if you are adding people so we know. I'm down to poop on you in Halo 3, Halo 2, COD 4, and Team Fortress 2
xmcp123 Well-known member Sep 20, 2007 4,145 95 48 Not Louisiana www.slightlyshadyseo.com Oct 1, 2009 #2 xmcp Not currently on though. Will be in a week or two.
droplister New member Aug 23, 2007 1,233 21 0 NYC Oct 1, 2009 #3 droplister Play halo 3 mostly. Lost my COD4.
leadsupplier New member Aug 11, 2009 1,449 11 0 Oct 1, 2009 #4 gam3ovr <--- i think mostly a cod4 guy ... probably should buy tf2 i used to love the old one
N n0fxx New member Aug 23, 2009 52 0 0 Oct 2, 2009 #5 n0fxz <~~~~~ xbl gamer tag cod4 cod5 i'll shit on you niggas in cod5
DaFlameking New member Jan 6, 2007 42 0 0 Nebraska Oct 4, 2009 #6 I'll play but not this week until Thursday night. GT: PhaseII
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Oct 4, 2009 #7 Mine: CRUNKSQUADZ Was supposed to just be CRUNKSQUAD but apparently some asshole took that
SUP3RNOVA Goober Gay Mar 5, 2007 2,300 72 0 Oct 4, 2009 #8 GoatOfAnubis LIF3LINE kimb0 slice 88 We have 3 gamertags and there's usually somebody playing Halo 3 at most given points during the day.
GoatOfAnubis LIF3LINE kimb0 slice 88 We have 3 gamertags and there's usually somebody playing Halo 3 at most given points during the day.
TylerL read less, get paid Feb 27, 2007 883 14 0 Canada www.roboturner.com Oct 4, 2009 #10 Anyone for some GH:WT? I'll pay you if you beat me. XBL: Lossbot
RoadToMillions Banned For-Fuckin-Ever Sep 27, 2009 112 2 0 Oct 4, 2009 #11 AmateurList Douchebag Those are my two. Yes, I got the original "Douchebag".
ItsYoBuddy Rise And Grind! Apr 6, 2008 1,609 17 38 Philly Oct 4, 2009 #12 If anyone plays madden 2010 hit me up.