Y'all Juss Jellus

Keith Kogane

New member
Jul 31, 2009
2
0
0
Hi.

Seems like some of you folks like talking about me. How nice. However, some of you seem to think I am a real person. Which is hilarious.

Yes, I drive the black lion in Voltron. No, this is not my real name. No, this is not a real picture of me. It's from a webcomic.

It's really hard to be an effective IRL troll if you guys are just going to blow my "cover". I've only been working on it for like, MONTHS.

But I do like all the dick links. How did you know that I was gay?
 


Why do you think that any one get jellos from you, you don't even do any thing. Plz do some thing good for make any one jellos.
 
The fuck?

I did a search of my handle and found some threads on this forum where some guy named webferret seemed to really get a boner for me for some reason. Not sure why.

Go back to WaFo

I don't know, don't you guys have anything good to read over here?


Yes, that's one of mine.

Why do you think that any one get jellos from you, you don't even do any thing. Plz do some thing good for make any one jellos.

I do like jello. You remember Jello 123? I used to like the middle layer the best.
 
080623_clevelandBrown2.jpg
 
Wait, shouldn't you be off selling some special report on how to make money with chopsticks or something?