You know and SEO / SMO person has gone too far when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2009
16
1
0
In my bawss' chair
No joke, I was actually sent this in my "please vote for this social story" seo queue. And 50 of my friends too. I was asked to upvote this puppy (literally, it's a puppy) for a popularity contest.

I can confidently say that this thread of all threads deserves the SO GAY! post icon.

PUPPIES |Nice to meet you |

A bot or greasemonkey script that can be manipulated to downvote the hell out of this entry on the puppy voting site would be perfect right about now. He needs to be punished for wasting my time. And yes, I said "he". The guy who asked me to vote this thing up was in fact, a male.

Actually, I need to be punished for posting this thread and wasting your time too. Somebody dickroll me and call out my LPs please.

Thanks! SO GAY!
 


Status
Not open for further replies.