You have to register on a website, then you have to complete an offer from that website: simply sign up to the free trial with your CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD. Valid details must be supplied. (do not use FAKE EMAIL or FAKE NAME or FAKE ADDRESS and also, do not use PROXY)
You will receive an email after you complete the offer and you have to confirm your email address.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I will give you $4.00 USD on PayPal after you are APPROVED (AND ALSO, PASSED THE VERIFICATION PROCESS).
------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: You can't have already an account on the site that I will give you and you CAN'T create multiple accounts because they will BAN you, thanks!
You will receive an email after you complete the offer and you have to confirm your email address.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I will give you $4.00 USD on PayPal after you are APPROVED (AND ALSO, PASSED THE VERIFICATION PROCESS).
------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: You can't have already an account on the site that I will give you and you CAN'T create multiple accounts because they will BAN you, thanks!