I think most of us can agree on one thing. We are tired of being ruled by some of the worst representations of human species. We are tired of being ruled by ppl devoid of wisdom, love, compassion and just a plain common sense. We need our rulers to be inspirational beings. Someone who can lead us by their example.
OFF TOPIC REPLY TO BELOVED DARRIN!
Are you in some sort of insanity competition with hellblazer that you haven't told us about?
No, I am just an attention whore, trying to get you to reply to my posts!
In all seriousness, a lot of the times the stuff I post, I just want to make a contrast between the regular shit you guys post and the opposite view that is equally as true. A lot of the people are really stuck in only seeing world from one point of view and fail to realize that there are thousands (maybe infinite) of views that can be equally as true.
Ultimately, no word can be true. All of these blah blah blah is based on assumptions. And when you start deconstructing assumptions what happens? What do you know for sure? What can you know for sure? You only have indirect perception of this world thru the sense organs, which send signals to your brain and you get some mental picture. Then you have a mind conditioned by your traumatic childhood, interpreting the mental picture. But how can we even know that it is real? You could be dreaming. The only thing that makes it seem it real is our memory. We remember the way things are and there is a continuity in all of our memories. Every time we wake up, we wake to the same reality we remember.
This is why all these discussions about guns, rights, politics, whatever they are only true on some level. I can agree with you too. Who cares if they take away guns or track our every move. Every Google search you make, etc. Let them. I don't give a shit. And I can respect that.
But in the same time, some ppl do not agree with that and their point of view is just as legit. Their opinion is just as correct as yours.
If consciousness level is high enough for all human beings, sure I agree we don't need guns. If consciousness level high enough, sure I agree with you, we can thrive in a socialist/communist society. Then humans would have no greed and ppl go beyond being animals and their survival instincts, they can work together for a common good of everyone.
(I am just being sarcastic here, I am not claiming you are a communist or anything!)
But see, being an atheist, I assume you do not believe in consciousness or anything like that. (again maybe you do?)
In your view, I am an insane conspiracy theorist. In mine, I am have a clear mind and a lot of common sense. Again whose position is true? Maybe both? Maybe, mine is biased and I am an insane conspiracy! Ahh shit I need to go to a doctor to get checked out. =)))