W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #1 this is what most people prefer when they are wanting to make some serious cash. Its where i started out and its a great site so hope u enjoy!
this is what most people prefer when they are wanting to make some serious cash. Its where i started out and its a great site so hope u enjoy!
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #2 or also click here for this awsome site
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Aug 14, 2010 #4
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #5 lmao sucks for u dwight!
Soupyone Banned Dec 8, 2009 1,207 47 0 Les Etats Unis Aug 14, 2010 #6 I'll do the honors. In the name of all things chunky Bring on the
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #7 lol lets not do that
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Aug 14, 2010 #8
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #10 also go here and its not a dick roll swear Deal or No Deal Reactions: Infinite Keith
Stefan Johne I am a banana May 18, 2009 195 5 0 Aug 14, 2010 #11 Will Ross I think if it would be a dickroll the conversion would be higher lol
B b_sun New member Apr 7, 2009 1,951 54 0 Virginia Aug 14, 2010 #12 Get the fuck out of here you cock juggling spamfuck. Fuck off, and never come back.
ttime Middleman Jul 29, 2009 543 3 0 NC Aug 14, 2010 #13 Ban the fucker I nominate this DP reject for a treatment of the BanHammer
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #14 lmao stefan me too! and B sun all i have to say is........................................................................FUCK U!
lmao stefan me too! and B sun all i have to say is........................................................................FUCK U!
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #15 AND TTIME I REJECT UR VOTE!
B b_sun New member Apr 7, 2009 1,951 54 0 Virginia Aug 14, 2010 #16 You're going to be banned, its just taking a little longer with a conference going on. Say bye fuckstick.
You're going to be banned, its just taking a little longer with a conference going on. Say bye fuckstick.
ttime Middleman Jul 29, 2009 543 3 0 NC Aug 14, 2010 #17 who the fuck are you to reject anything - fucker take your sorry ass back to DP.
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #18 lmao u think i give a shit and ttime shut yo ass up before i bust a cap in yo dumbass
bizzykehl New member Sep 9, 2008 1,407 59 0 Aug 14, 2010 #19 Hi my name is Will Ross. I'm 14 and I have been playing baseball for 10 years now. So i started this blog to help guys in baseball if they arent doing to good or to improve so I hope you like it!
Hi my name is Will Ross. I'm 14 and I have been playing baseball for 10 years now. So i started this blog to help guys in baseball if they arent doing to good or to improve so I hope you like it!
W Will Ross Banned Aug 13, 2010 37 1 0 Smithfield, North Carolina Aug 14, 2010 #20 whao where did u read that one? thats from my other blog?