[1000 Post]Life is Good

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
I've been thinking for over a week about what to say. I got bupkis gents. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

I can't tell you about how to make money, real money or even a little money because most of you guys are richer than me.

I can't tell you how to be a better person, most of you are better people than I'll ever be.

No soliloquies reminiscing unrequited love, no deep insights taken from the edge of consciousness, no philosophical musings pertaining to the economic stability of certain geo-political forces. I can't teach you about God, the supernatural or life after death because I've already shared my views on that. I can't teach you about physics or computer science because many of you know more than I do even in those fields.

What can I say my friends? My life is comfortable and good compared to most people on this planet. I'm happy to continue being the simple creature that I am, I'm hoping that one day I'll have something better to share with you. Life is good. God is good and you are good. Don't be too hard on yourself. Everything will work out in the end. Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day!

P.S- Most of you are too young to remember this guy, but give it a listen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukusM5gt4Y"]The best of Julio Iglesias - YouTube[/ame]
 


7242girl_gamers_are_awesome.jpg

tumblr_l4jhmpLHI51qz7ltxo1_500.jpg

i1539sashagrey5639684.jpg

rosa_acosta%20-%20158.jpg

coco_nicole_austin%20-%209.jpg

coco_nicole_austin%20-%20184.jpg

hambone87.jpg
 
I'm a dumb newb to the forum so my opinion doesn't really mean shit but wanted to say this anyway;

Pewep you cheer me up with your posts nearly every day. When I'm feeling like shit I can come here and see some funny/dumb shit you posted and it brightens me right up. Thank you, genuinely, for all your antics. Shine on you crazy diamond.

PS: Making people love and hate you so strongly is a special talent in itself so who cares if you can't share knowledge on computer science & physics. :thumbsup: