102 here with >50% humidity, what about you?

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
It's fucking hotter than me kidnapping Jessica Alba, feeding her bits of the village people I have chopped up in my basement and using her excrement as mouthwash. Jesus fuck me christ, great time for the AC to break down and tell us to literally go to hell.
 


I'm in Virginia gents. It is unbelievably uncomfortable right now and it's about to get hotter. Lucky bastards.
 
You have dry heat, completely different from humid heat. Believe me dude, it's like a fucking rainforest here.
 
Just as bad here in KS. Has hit 100 all week so far. :(

It's actually been colder in Bangkok than it is here constantly for well over a week now.

You'd think that something strange is going on, like some type of global weather fuckup, but no, AGW people are all lunatics, with no real evidence of warming, right?

So I'll just throw these two links from the news today away... Surely they aren't related to AGW...



LA Times - 2,359 High Temp records broken this week in the US

CBS News - Recent Sea Level Rise on East Coast 4.8 Inches

I wish you'd use your head love, global warming doesn't happen overnight.
 
Yikes man, yeah it's about to get hot as fuck here next week apparently.