1st Post = Tits for all...

miketbg

New member
Dec 15, 2009
2
1
0
Sup guys,

Im mike, i got into the whole internet business a couple of months ago when I set up a sports picking service going 80/20 with someone who knew the ins and outs of making subscription services etc.

Now though I am hoping to learn myself as I have lots of ideas for products and services for all the different areas of sports/casino betting so I am hoping to get myself out there.

So I dont get completely ripped on my first thread here are the tits!

wf1.jpg


wf2.jpg




wf3.jpg
 

Attachments

  • big-tits-pool-party3.jpg
    big-tits-pool-party3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • big-tits-porn-video-1.jpg
    big-tits-porn-video-1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 11


Not so sure about the broads in that last pic. This might be a semi-fail in the making. Maybe some cred for at least an attempt at boobs on first post. I dunno. Let's see what the masses think.
 
Not so sure about the broads in that last pic. This might be a semi-fail in the making. Maybe some cred for at least an attempt at boobs on first post. I dunno. Let's see what the masses think.

I can still save it......

wf4.jpg


wf5.jpg



wf6.jpg





wf8.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: efeezy
that first chick has some really odd things going on, namely the splay of those lips and the stare. but those lips....look like the beak of a squid or something