3 Steps To 100 Euro A day! (no bullshit)

waterwolx

Banned
Feb 6, 2012
5
0
0
Hello Everyone, im new on this Affiliate Forum and i have read nice topics but also alot of Bullshit.

I just read how to make 4$ each 1000 visitors, but thats damn low amount... I am getting 0,130 Euro each **Unique** click.

I can make a little explain of the tactic.

Step 1:
Register at:
Daisycon

Step 2: The Best Paid Program atm is 0,130 Euro per unique click = Biedmee.be (13 cent each click)

Step 3:
Register at some sites you want to work for and get over like 0,130 Euro per Unique Click.

(Tip: Post on your facebook, Youtube and other channels, Please **Don't Spam Forums, it's against the rules of the forums and daisycon.

If you have questions, please reply or sent a PM message!

I hope you got some enough information.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Yup, (no bullshit) in thread title means that it will be bullshit 100% of the time.
 
$0.13/click, eh?

Let's see... three dedicated servers, 2 VPS's, and loads of proxies. Yeah, I should be able to knock out a couple million clicks a minute. Perfect, I'm in!
 
This thread has been coned.

coning.png
 
3 real steps for 100 Euros a day.

1) Close down computer
2) Buy cheap orange juice and paper cups
3) Go down the beach and sell refreshments

Keep it simple bros!

P.S. OP is a phagget
 
just ran across this...really helped me!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0zs4zFe2zo]Proof I make money online - YouTube[/ame]
 
Last edited: