Story: Three Tennessee Volunteers players arrested, charged in robbery - ESPN
This happened last night. Yesterday, on the way to a local convenience store, I saw 3 black males that look similar to those arrested above. As they left the store the owner yelled at one of them to come back. I overheard their conversation and it was along the lines of this:
"You need to get me that money... I'll give you until tomorrow .... You owe me a lot of money man"
Coincidence?
This happened last night. Yesterday, on the way to a local convenience store, I saw 3 black males that look similar to those arrested above. As they left the store the owner yelled at one of them to come back. I overheard their conversation and it was along the lines of this:
"You need to get me that money... I'll give you until tomorrow .... You owe me a lot of money man"
Coincidence?