igl00 Elite Blackhatter Jul 21, 2009 2,337 15 0 blackhatpwnage.com Mar 9, 2012 #1 400 MILLION YEAR OLD MACHINE | Weekly World News
ShadowCaster WF Premium Member Sep 5, 2010 3,590 138 0 36 Mar 9, 2012 #2 notsayingthataliensbutaliens.jpg
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Mar 9, 2012 #4 WWN? Did batboy find it?
medicalhumor Membership pending Oct 17, 2007 2,408 105 0 Mar 9, 2012 #5 PhysOrg Mobile: 400 Year Old Clam Found -- Oldest Animal Ever
Tobias Funke The Fuckin' Way She Goes Oct 20, 2011 741 8 0 Mar 9, 2012 #6 Hmmm..I can't decide whether I want to read about the 400 million year old machine or about the Chinese Jesus story.
Hmmm..I can't decide whether I want to read about the 400 million year old machine or about the Chinese Jesus story.
JCash Oldschool IM Nov 25, 2010 2,243 96 0 The 702 www.youtube.com Mar 9, 2012 #7 400 million year old fake story posted to STS
Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Mar 9, 2012 #8 Sounds like a time machine malfunction to me. I'm sure it's going to happen all the time. At least initially.
Sounds like a time machine malfunction to me. I'm sure it's going to happen all the time. At least initially.
MyOwnDemon Face Rocker Jan 28, 2007 3,528 27 48 Iowa www.sitestomp.com Mar 10, 2012 #10 Looks like a 400 million year old fleshlight.
johnmatrix New member Jan 4, 2008 1,958 31 0 Mar 10, 2012 #11 Good linkbait.. complete rubbish though