420 and AM

illmill

Banned
Feb 20, 2009
418
3
0
Planet Earth
So I'm relatively new to this business and I've smoked weed on pretty much a daily basis for the last eight years. Now that I'm working from home I find it way too easy to smoke in the middle of the day. Sometimes this is good or bad. In moderation it can be good. I can either be VERY productive if I just smoke a little bit or I can be worthless if I smoke too much. I'm not quite sure where this is going (like a typical stoner), but I guess I just wanted to ask how many of you smoke on a regular basis and how do you manage your time so you get enough done in the day?
 


I used to smoke alot, but I just kinda got over it. Sick of the cotton mouth and the general feeling of not being in control. At this point though, I LOVE it at night and after I've had some drinks (only after all my work has been done for the day).
 
Most days. But if I really need to get something done Ill refrain.
 
I always *tell* myself I'm going to smoke - then get things done....that never works out well for me.