50 Cent album leaks.. track with Eminem inside



[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKoDCHdAag]YouTube - Prince EA and Wax: "Get Busy"[/ame] > This album
 
probably because there are no chord changes in this song. classic rap had funky jams that actually went somewhere. this is one big monotonous loop.

I agree, this song is crap. The only effort whatsoever at some type of melody is during the shitty-ass 'chorus'.
 
50 don't want it with any of those guys, but Buck. But who the fuck is Buck anymore anyways. Game already put 50's career in a coffin.

Game put 50s career in a coffin? lol ... what?

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around... nobody's puttin 50s career in a coffin lol

Not sayin 50 is the better rapper... but he made Game and he broke him.
 
Game put 50s career in a coffin? lol ... what?

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around... nobody's puttin 50s career in a coffin lol

Not sayin 50 is the better rapper... but he made Game and he broke him.

I always thought that Game was just too stubborn and proud to bow down to 50 which was ultimately what he would have had to do if he'd stayed with the crew.
 
Eminem = sellout. He's worse than Fall Out Boy. Think about the stuff he used to write. And now look. "Crack A Bottle"? Seriously? And I've never been a fan of 50. Good music is like candy, you've gotta throw away the (w)rappers.

Z
 
Is this album as shit as his last one? I thought Get Rich and Massacre were good albums from a commercial rapper but Curtis was dog shit.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSmStZfbHY]YouTube - Forever- Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem (Official Music Video) HQ[/ame]

eminem's best verse in years
 
Game put 50s career in a coffin? lol ... what?

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around... nobody's puttin 50s career in a coffin lol

Not sayin 50 is the better rapper... but he made Game and he broke him.

His rap career hasn't been shit since Game went at him. His other ventures, however are a different story.
 
On the Game front -- his diss tracks used to be fucking sick from what I remember. I think I'm gonna take a trip down (not that long ago) memory lane and download 'The Documentary' to listen to right now. :P

You wanna hear Game's best music? Download Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin and Ghost Unit. They're both mixtapes.

My favorites:

Game - I Told You
Game - Put Me Unda
 
Here Be some Good Shitt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnwPaiuZr4]YouTube - DZK-Drugbliminal Messages[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wtorkqoa58]YouTube - DZK - High school girls[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4EbXQNbtk]YouTube - DZK - Psycho[/ame]
 
50 don't want it with any of those guys, but Buck. But who the fuck is Buck anymore anyways. Game already put 50's career in a coffin.
Bucks learning how to ride a bike

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Yl6ALUPO4]YouTube - Young Buck Falls Off Motorcycle in Detroit HQ FULL VIDEO[/ame]