500 Posts & Nearly 1,000 Logo Designs.

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
I joined back when the site launched in June '06, and damn, it has taken me this long to reach 500.

1k.gif


I'm also at the point of designing 1,000 logos for just about as many clients at my site Professional Logo Design | Business Logos in 24 hours (The real-time count listed on that page at the time of this post is 981 logos in 2.5 years). I average over 30+ a month, so I'll be hitting that 1k mark soon.

With that said, since I'm so close to 1k, I will refund $25 to everyone who purchases a logo before the real-time count reaches 1k. Just mention your WF username in the design form.

The person who places the 1,000th order will get it for free. Shortly I will be raising prices to $199.
 


Congrats mate, that is a really nice tutorial and you have some extra-ordinary logo's in your portfolio.