777 points and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.


Get your sheckles ready. I don't buy stock but I'm going to start buying some shortly.

Tons of solid stocks available at lower prices do to collateral damage... Even oil down $10... hmmm....
 
It'll go down more over the next couple days... everything was in a holding pattern aiting for congress to vote. Congress is out of session for the next two days... It's going
D
O
W
N
!
 
Just made a six-figure investment in a PRIVATE company...shiiiiiiiiiiit. I wish the shares would have gone down on it lol.
 
Bought a whole bunch of gold and silver, hope it all gets here safe (it's already shipped). Most of the gold traders are out of stock on small coins... the mines and government mints (including the US mint) are running out of supply.

Also transferred everything left in my Wachovia account, which just went under, to my E*TRADE account so I can split it across a few other currencies instead of US dollars.

The cash I'm keeping in US dollars is over at ING, a Dutch bank.

I do have one stock I haven't sold off, a couple grand in VISA. That was always going to be a long, and that company won't be going anywhere.
 
I'm looking at some of these stronger financial companies buying out the weak ones at a discount. Long term thinking. So far I got Wells, BofA. Why I like BofA is they never focused on sub prime loans or hard core alta mortgage programs. Now they bought about 10 lenders including countrywide at a huge discount. Imagine how strong their going to be once the dust settles. They are the biggest commercial bank in America and would get bailed out if the shit went down just like aig. But Im sure they wont, I also like the way their CEO thinks. These guys are going to be huge. I dont see any other financial companies that look better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.