9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve,Fed Inspector General Can't Explain



Crazy isnt even the right word to describ this video ....

Need a deaf guy to read the lips of the brune bitch whispering shit to the inspector.

ps: fuck the fed, you ruining our euro. Being paid in monkey US dollars fking sucks atm for an european.
 
those time limits they have are crazy.
If a person doesn't want to answer any questions they don't have to. All they have to do is pick one single piece of every question and pretend like they don't understand or disagree with being asked it forcing the person to rephrase their question over and over until their time is up without her ever having to answer a simple question.

All he was asking "did you investigate the shortfall? If you did what did you find?" and she tore apart every question playing the You're not being clear enough card on every rephrasing.

I love how he asked the question where he quoted a bloomberg estimate as straighforward as he could and she immediately responded with "I'm not familiar with that article..blah blah blah time waste..blah blah I'll have to read it..blah blah until then..blah..i shouldn't have to answer any questions about it blah blah. The look on his face was as if to scream I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT THE ARTICLE YOU STUPID FUCKIN BITCH!! hahaha then he ran out of time. it was great. she pwned him.
 
Wow. I don't follow the news much, but I can't believe I haven't heard of this previously. The video was posted in May of 2009, so maybe something has been done about this since? If not then thats just insane. People go to jail for $xx,xxx white collar fraud, and the fed can perpetuate it with no repercussions?