[999 Post]René Belbenoît I Fucking *SALUTE* You, A True God Among Mortals

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
I was in the library reading Life magazine from exactly 1938 because I like to see the progression of ads. It's actually downright hilarious, I saw one saying that adult nervousness and "lack of pep" was due to wearing the wrong shoes as a kid, therefore make sure you buy XXX. Lol, shit was golden.

Anyway, I saw a few articles here and there that I liked, nothing too spectacular. There were other things there but I'm not going to bother touching on them because it should be *very* obvious to you.

That's when I came across a huge article on "Devil's Island", a prison that the French had built in French Guyana back in the 1850s. It was a hellhole, a shit pit. Sitting deep in the fucking jungle, prisons back then were forced labor camps. Prisoners would often have to work shirtless for hours on end, getting bitten by deadly insects and whatever the fuck else is in those swamps. It would literally make Guantanamo bay look like Club Med with their torture and corruption. I'm not joking, those french were EVIL, sick bastards. Out of 80,000+ people that were incarcerated there, 65,000 DIED. And that was intentional.

So that's where our hero comes in. And I swear to God this dude's legit a fucking legend. An Iron Soul. He had the heart of 1000 men or perhaps he wasn't really a man but a beast. After 1000 days in solitary for being "utterly incorrigible", he figures he's had enough of that bullshit and decides to escape along with 9 of his cohorts. Now keep in mind that people tried to escape all the time and everyone was either caught or dead in the water or forest.

René had tried to escape a couple of times but the tropical swamps, the jungle or the ocean always beat him back. But one day due to his sheer will power, he managed to get through it. He would steal canoes and shit or simply make his own form of transportation across the water. At one point everyone wanted to quit and go back, he held them *AT GUNPOINT* and told them they weren't going anywhere but forward. They seperated further down the road, and all of them were caught but René. He went on to treck thousands of miles, living with indians at one point and dressing as them, being a stowaway, doing anything and everything to make it to the US. And guess what, he fucking made it.

Guys, this story is amazing. There is a lot more to this and it's actually a very long and heartbreaking story. He wrote it long ago in a book called "Dry Guillotine", if you can find a copy somewhere around I'd say get it. Wow, holy fuck. And he was a little guy too, very thin and small. Just a fucking

Straight

Up

Gangsta.


Period. I don't care how hard I get it, I will never fucking bitch about my softass puppy dog life after what this cat went through.
 
  • Like
Reactions: faceblogger


Came in expecting Rémi Gaillard (all French names sound alike) and was sorely disappointed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrvpn3k9A4&embed=on]Pac Man (Rémi GAILLARD) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCxdlZ7G18&embed=on]The snail (Rémi GAILLARD) - YouTube[/ame]
 
berneydidnotread.gif
 
Finaly caught you!!! You lying bastard. Black people dont go to the library.