A Message For The "Occupy Wall Street" Lazy Bitches

Our whole public school system is a socialist system, and go ahead and beat it up it still kicks ass compared to the rest of the world. Some things work better when we as a collective when all participate.

You must be a comedian. Now not one government "school" anywhere in the world "works", if by "works" you mean "educates the people attending it". It "works" for the ones running it - the government - producing perfect "citizens" (just smart enough to get the jobs done and just dumb enough to passively accept all it is being done to them).

And before you start talking about socialism - a thing you know NOTHING about in real life (if you are from the US or similar) then I can explain to you how I grew up in a communist country and I can maybe give you a glimpse of socialism first-hand.

You must be either VERY young or very naive, still in the age of "infinite wisdom".
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham