So Acai actually worked for anyone?
This is good news. The longevity of dodgy rebill offers depends on having scapegoat companies.
No.Unfortunately acai didn't work for anybody. *sad face*
I legitimately met a guy the other week that told me he lost 85lbs over the course of 6 months from eating right, working out, and using acai berry. In fact, he said he attributed a lot of his results to taking acai berry.
You mean when people diet and exercise they lose weight????I legitimately met a guy the other week that told me he lost 85lbs over the course of 6 months from eating right, working out, and using acai berry. In fact, he said he attributed a lot of his results to taking acai berry.
You mean when people diet and exercise they lose weight????
I've been thinking of trying that. Then I can create the very first site about A Houston Mom's Single Rule to Losing Weight!
I have a related question. Affiliates usually advertise that stuff with fake "reviews", fake "blog comments", fake and unsubstantiated success claims, pretty much fake everything. Would it be possible for someone to go after an affiliate for false advertising? If so, what could the consequences be?
I know this happening is unlikely and you can hide your identity, bla bla bla; but that's besides the point. In theory, could we be held responsible?