Hey,
I do a lot of spreadsheets of click-able text links. I want to be able to open all of those links in a new window each all at once, using a selection box to select them all at once (like when selecting files in "my computer" on windows). Anyone know of a plug-in to do this for Mozilla, or any other browser that might have this feature? It would be like.. Highlight the links, click something, open all selected in new windows. The key to this is the selection box, which cuts time dramatically.
Thanks! :bowdown:
I do a lot of spreadsheets of click-able text links. I want to be able to open all of those links in a new window each all at once, using a selection box to select them all at once (like when selecting files in "my computer" on windows). Anyone know of a plug-in to do this for Mozilla, or any other browser that might have this feature? It would be like.. Highlight the links, click something, open all selected in new windows. The key to this is the selection box, which cuts time dramatically.
Thanks! :bowdown: